Frac Fluid Management. Produced Fluid Storage. One Tank. Yes.
Shark Tanks from Shark Oilfield Rentals Inc. are an innovative solution to frac fluid management redundancies and inefficiencies. Engineered for practicality in the field, these dual purpose frac tanks are delivered as a single legal load, complete with manifold, monitoring and safety equipment built right in. You’re welcome.
- Manage fluid and flow-back in a single unit
- Skidded, spot & drop delivery
- Built-in manifold with Fig 200 HU for direct tie into Frac Blender
- High volume intake filling and supercharged feed on 8” inlet to frac manifold
- Integrated 2” piping steam coil ready for boiler, glycol heating system
- Gauge board, electronic & visual monitoring
- Designed for multi-tank lease configurations, easy tie-in, less personnel for rig-in
- Fewer connections, greatly reduced leak potential
- Conventional stairwell up, safety rails, safeguards
- Two compartments w/separation weir separates produced fluids, reclaim frac water for next job
- Made in Alberta!
Shark Tanks Revealed
About Shark Tanks
Shark Tanks are a state-of-the-art frac fluid management system by Shark Oilfield Rentals Inc. Engineered and purpose-built to address conventional frac tank inefficiencies and on site redundancies, Shark Tanks streamline hydraulic fracturing processes by providing a multi-purposes storage, fluid management and flow-back system in a single unit or multi-tank configuration.
Accelerate production, lower costs, improve site safety and reduce environmental hazard potential with Shark Tanks.
Health & Safety
As a SeCor Certified company, our confident and proficient personnel enjoy a proactive, safety conscious working environment, excellent training and top-notch job assurances to ensure our operations continue to meet and exceed industry standards.
Meet the Team
With more than 60 years of combined energy services experience, co-founders Dale Kaufmann and John Ruzicki designed and engineered Shark Tanks to deliver genuine fluid management efficiencies to real world frac applications. After field testing prototypes on numerous leases in a variety of conditions, their full service Shark Tanks are now an established all-in-one solution for any frac job and a proven success.
Higher returns, quicker turnarounds, greater safety, lower costs. The top of the frac chain.
In the field with John Ruzicki & Dale Kaufmann
Shark Oilfield Rentals INC.
Contact Shark Tanks
Call Shark Tanks